Sunday, July 11, 2010

Kovalchuck to Miami?

As we all know, Ilya Kovalchuk is still on the free agent market and it seems the Los Angeles Kings are yet again back into the hunt.


There have been recent reports that the Kings will announce the signing of the Ilya Kovalchuk on Monday but the Kings have denied any reports on the matter, but did say that he will be coming there Monday to have face to face discussions just like any free agent would.

The first question I have about this damn Kovalchuk mess is whether the Kings are gonna make up the minds on if they're in the race to get Kovalchuk or not. It seems to me that every time the Kings enter the race they seem to back out the very next day. I say either sign the guy or shut up because were a little sick of the Kings making news on the same damn story every day.

Although, I could be wrong and this could be all Kovalchuk's doing, after all he did turn down a $100,000,000 contract to resign with his old team the Atlanta thrashers. The man seems to only be out there for a big paycheck and has no loyalty to any of his past teams.

Now I know you're thinking the scene is very similar to the recent story that just happened, yes I'm talking about lebron James. It seems to me Kovalchuk is only a 1 hour special on ESPN away from signing with the Miami Heat.

All in all I say let's let Kovalchuk sign with the heat and call it a day, because I'm sure I can speak for all of us when I say just sign the dotted line already.

No comments:

Post a Comment